Things Turn Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Turn Twilight

This is a Victorious-Twilight AU roleplay site, check out the site plot to learn more. Register and Become part of this strange world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the big news
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm by cat

» the best games
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:27 am by jake holden

» who wants victoria justice is numeber
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 am by jake holden

» Lunch outside. (Open, people!)
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm by kittykat

» Hay i am new
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:29 pm by Aliyah30

» The Plot!!!
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 am by zahir123

» Picturgraphs !
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm by Becca Taylor

» My Profile !
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:35 pm by Becca Taylor

» Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)
Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm by Becca Taylor

Site Staff!
Zoe! Lunch outside. (Open, people!) 05 Characters!
  • Cat Valentine
  • Zoe Snow
Holly! Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Selenaa Characters!
  • Melanie Williams
Becca! Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Demi34-1 Characters!
  • Becca Taylor
  • Tori Vega
Monthly Awards!
  • Female Of The Month
  • Male Of The Month
  • Member Of The Month
  • Relationship Of The Month
  • Most Active Poster Of The Month
  • Quote Of The Month
  • Topic Of The Month
- To be Announced
Affiliates
free forum

Lunch outside. (Open, people!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch outside. (Open, people!)   Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:48 pm

I sat at one of the tables outside with a slice of pizza. Beck, Jade and Andre were already here and we were waiting for the others. I think beck had kinda gone off pizza since Cat made it into a smoothie but I hadn't been here for that so it hadn't phased me. I took a bite of the pizza and opened my mouth, laughing at Beck. Andre and Beck were laughing too. Unlike Jade. Jade just glared. As per. God, just 'cause I was being nice to Beck, having a laugh, I was automatically trying to steal him.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lunch outside. (Open, people!)   Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:37 am

When class was over I headed to the cafeteria and bought an apple. As I walked outside to meet everyone I weighed it in my hand. My eyes were going slightly darker and I was feeling a bit hungry. I licked my lips as I sat down.
Back to top Go down
India.rw

PostSubject: I LOVE YE ALL !   Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Yere all soo cool xxx I love you
Back to top Go down
Emily Rose

Emily Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lunch outside. (Open, people!)   Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:20 am

LOL Smile can i be a character ?
Back to top Go down
kittykat

PostSubject: Re: Lunch outside. (Open, people!)   Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Hiya i am new but can i be a memberi would like to be cat
!!! I was sitting on the bench and tori hurt my feelings
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch outside. (Open, people!)   Lunch outside. (Open, people!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch outside. (Open, people!)
Page 1 of 1