Things Turn Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Turn Twilight

This is a Victorious-Twilight AU roleplay site, check out the site plot to learn more. Register and Become part of this strange world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the big news
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm by cat

» the best games
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:27 am by jake holden

» who wants victoria justice is numeber
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 am by jake holden

» Lunch outside. (Open, people!)
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm by kittykat

» Hay i am new
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:29 pm by Aliyah30

» The Plot!!!
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 am by zahir123

» Picturgraphs !
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm by Becca Taylor

» My Profile !
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:35 pm by Becca Taylor

» Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm by Becca Taylor

Site Staff!
Zoe! Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 05 Characters!
  • Cat Valentine
  • Zoe Snow
Holly! Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Selenaa Characters!
  • Melanie Williams
Becca! Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Demi34-1 Characters!
  • Becca Taylor
  • Tori Vega
Monthly Awards!
  • Female Of The Month
  • Male Of The Month
  • Member Of The Month
  • Relationship Of The Month
  • Most Active Poster Of The Month
  • Quote Of The Month
  • Topic Of The Month
- To be Announced
Affiliates
free forum

Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:51 am

I laughed with her, "okay, we have him after english" I said.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:57 am

"Yup," I grinned. "Do me a favor, though? Make the weather get worse up tp the point where it snows." I said quietly. "It hurts my head when people start wondering what the hell's going on all at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:01 pm

"Oh sure" I said giggling, I didn't think it would be that obvious
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 pm

I laughed "Good." I opened my locker again and pulled out my English book and a spare contact box.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Just as she turned around, the bell went. "Come on then, I cant wait for some snow!" I said jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 pm

I giggled and started skipping down the hall towards English.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:38 pm

I followed but some how got there before her? I sat down in my usual place next to someone who just stared at me all class. Not very comfortable but ohwell. On the board it read: DIARY ENTRIES FINISH BY THE END OF THE LESSON.
I sighed and got up to go get my book.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:48 pm

I wandered to my seat, knowing what was on the board already. I sat down, next to some random girl called Jody. I stared out of the window, singing songs in my head. When the teacher started the lesson, I stopped singing and started writing. In one ear, I had an earphone, though I could've put both in and still heard anyone if they talked to me. As I thought of ideas, I drummed my pencil on the page to the tune of the song. And I started writing again.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:52 pm

I sat down with my book and got out a pen and at the top of my page I wrote: The sinking of the titanic
I missed out a couple of lines and started to write about all the news and how the people who came off the boat acted around others. You could easily tell if they was on the titanic, especially if you was alive in New York at the time.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:57 pm

I smiled when I 'heard' that Melanie was writing about the titanic. Some guy was writing about a day in the life of Spiderman. I burst out laughing at that, recieving weird looks from all around.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:08 pm

I shot Becca a glance, I knew what she had done. She would have heard the someone was writing about something completly and utterly stupid. The hour passed really quickly and before I knew it, we was handing in our diary entries.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 pm

I handed my book to my teacher and wandered out of the classroom, after Mel. "Sikowitz, next." I giggled and looked up at the sky, still walking.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:19 pm

"Oh, okay" I said walking down the hall and then into his classroom. Ofcourse as me and Becca walked into the room all eyes was on us because of our..'wierdness'? I wasn't sure what it was. I walked over to the window and looked up to the sky. I clenched my fists into balls and concentrated on it snowing. When I could feel the snow coming, I walked back over to where Becca had gotten our seats and sat down and then said, "I was making it colder and colder during english. It will start snowing in a second."
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 pm

"I could tell," I chuckled. I got our seats in the corner by the window. I put one earphone in my left ear and the other in Mel's right ear. I started playing Paramore - Ignorance.
I sang along quietly, only to find out that it wasn't do quiet, when I saw everyone around's eyes on me. I ignored them when I heard Sikowitz' thoughts on his way to his classroom. Three...Two... one... I counted down in my head and Sikowitz walked in, with a coconut. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:31 pm

I smiled as she was playing paramore, I sat and stared out of the window until I heard sikowitz footsteps getting louder and louder. I looked at the door the second he walked in and pulled Becca's headphone out of my ear because if I kept listening I would end up dancing along.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:36 pm

I heard Mel's thought and laughed. I stopped the music and put my iPod away. I was excited about what Sikowitz would do when the snow came down heavily.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:36 pm

"Heavier?" I whispered to Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:37 pm

"Ohyes," I whispered back with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:39 pm

"Okay" I said and closed my eyes, Imagining the snow falling more and more and then eventually laying, thickly on the ground. I opened my eyes when mine and Becca's name was called.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I looked up at Sikowitz, who was the one who called us. His whole sentence had been; "Mel, Becca, Beck, Cat, Andre, Tori, Jade. Alphabetical improv." I hopped up from my seat. I loved alphabetical improv. This was like half the class.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 pm

I got up and wanderered up onto the stage, looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 pm

I followed Mel onto the stage, closely followed by Tori and the others. I glanced out of the window and saw the snow coming down faster than before. And in bigger flakes.
Rex made some remark about the snow and it being hotter in here with the girls. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:52 pm

I was ignoring most of what was going on inside the classroom, I was watching individual snow flakes fall.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:59 pm

I walked onto the stage and stood between Mel and Cat.
Back to top Go down
Tori Vega

Tori Vega

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Sikowitz told us who was supposed to go first. Me, then Becca, then mel, Cat, Andre, Beck and Jade.
"Ants are small, aren't they?" I started randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next